- ◘ Mass contact campaign in the province of Punjab for strengthening the PPP
- ◘ Next Government in Punjab would be of the PPP, Mian Manzoor Wattoo
- ◘ summers will be terrible in Punjab because of Load-shedding
- ◘ PML(N) didn’t add a single Megawatt of Power in the system in previous two years
- ◘ CM had increased problems for the peasants and traders instead of resolving them
- ◘ PPP was getting popular day-by-day due to the anti-people policies of the PML-N
- ◘ PPP would make a clean sweep in the next general elections
- ◘ PPP workers should shun their differences and work for the party
- ◘ PPP did not resort to domestic load shedding of gas but now the people are facing domestic load shedding of gas as well
- ◘ PML(N) government had no road map to address this chronic problem
- ◘ Growers of rice, sugarcane and potatoes are at the brink of disaster in Punjab
- ◘ Rice farmers should be given subsidy of Rs. 5000 as promised
Mian Manzoor Ahmed Wattoo, President PPP Central Punjab, while addressing a lively PPP Workers Convention held here today in jam packed Jinnah Hall expressed his apprehension of the PML(N) government’s packing up during this summer due to the unbearable load shedding of electricity that would trigger unprecedented protest right across the country.
He said that the people were fed up of this government because now they were facing torturous load shedding of electricity in winter which was not there during PPP rule. Similarly, the PPP did not resort to domestic load shedding of gas but now the people are facing domestic load shedding of gas as well, he added.
He pointed out with regret that the government apparently had no road map to address this chronic problem that had the potential to create situation that the government would not be able to cope with.
He said that the government was…
View original post 453 more words