Shams Al Amal School was almost completely destroyed on the last day of Israel’s 2014 offensive on the Gaza Strip
- Provide a place for children with special needs to complete their education
- Supply wheelchairs to replace the ones that were destroyed during the attacks
- Supply specialized study equipment needed to support the children’s learning
- Save the children from the loss of an academic year
- Reduce stress on Gaza’s power supply with the energy-saving solar power system, freeing the school from the constraints of operating on the Gaza Strip’s unstable electricity infrastructure
- Contribute towards the recovery of an invaluable educational institution.
Click here to know more ….