Syria Crisis – 4 Years On
- ◘ 14 million Children impacted by conflict in Syria & Iraq – UNICEF
- ◘ the situation of more than 5.6 million children inside the country remains the most desperate
- ◘ 2.6 million Syrian children are still out of school
- ◘ 2 million Syrian children are living as refugees in Lebanon, Turkey, Jordan and other countries
- ◘ 3.6 million children from vulnerable communities hosting refugees
- ◘ crisis gripping Iraq has forced more than 2.8 million children from their homes, and left many trapped in areas controlled by armed groups
- ◘ generation of young people is still in danger of being lost to a cycle of violence
- ◘ Despite the upheaval caused by the conflict, children and young people continue to demonstrate incredible courage and determination
- ◘ “Despite the harm they have suffered, the wrongs they have endured, and the apparent inability of adults to bring an end to this horrific conflict, the children affected by this crisis still have courage and determination to build better lives,”
- ◘ “Seeing their determination, how can we be any less determined to help them? Knowing that they have not given up hope, how can we?” – UNICEF Executive Director Anthony Lake
Donate now for the #ChildrenOfSyria
Why do people succeed? Is it because they’re smart? Or are they just lucky? Neither. Analyst Richard St. John condenses years of interviews into an unmissable 3-minute slideshow on the real secrets of success.
baby doll balochi version –
it’s possible to change. Perhaps it’s possible to start again. Perhaps it’s possible for things to be new. We know that change takes more than a moment, and we aren’t saying it will be easy, but we’re saying that it’s worth it. This life. Your story. Your pain. Your hope. It matters. All of it matters. You’re loved. You matter to this world and you matter to the people who love you. So stay. Please stay. No one else can play your part.
find out more, visit twloha.com/.
William Ury, author of “Getting to Yes,” offers an elegant, simple (but not easy) way to create agreement in even the most difficult situations — from family conflict to, perhaps, the Middle East. (Filmed at TEDxMidWest.)
Host : Aftab Iqbal
Special Guest Mian Manzoor Ahmad Wattoo – President Pakistan Peoples Party Punjab president, former Chief Minister Punjab, former speaker Punjab Assembly and Former Federal Minister.
Khabarnaak is a Comedy Show with General News Discussions presented by GEO News. Khabarnaak is hosted by Aftab Iqbal a famous Journalist and columnist.